Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited is a foremost Human Resources Solutions organization with many years of cumulative experience and expertise. We are prolific in Outsourcing, Recruitment, Head hunting and HR Advisory. We are a multi-sectorial servicing company, with landmark service deliverables to our clients in varied industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager – F&B
Department: Sales / Business Development
Product Segment: Hygiene & Cleaning Chemicals Used for Household Institutional, Industrial
Functionally Reports to: Sales Head Hygiene
Administratively Reports to: Business Director
- Sales Manager – F&B: The job is to drive and achieve sales of the hygiene business products and services in the Food and Beverages industries in a defined geographical territory.
- To develop existing as well as new customers, trends analysis and to monitor consumption, technological and demographic factors so that opportunities may be capitalized and effects of competitive activities may be minimized.
- To build effective customer relationships and win the confidence of customers as trusted suppliers.
- The job requires you to be on the field most of your time and meet customers, identify business opportunities.
- To develop sales plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales, goals and profitability in consultation with Business Director.
Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity:
- To achieve sales plan and budget along with business objective through identification and tapping new business opportunities; with profit responsibility.
- To drive the process in accordance of applicable SOP’s and policies.
Day to Day Management:
- To travel rigorously across the territory to increase market presence, customer base and increase sales volume.
- To identify market potential, develop customer relations and guide team to follow the same.
- To facilitate the sales team in processing leads, logistics and distribution of the material to the customers.
- To train team on product and application trials, guide them on their visit itineraries to gain maximum productivity out of team.
- To supervise sales team effectively to ensure maximum productivity out of team.
- To develop new customer base and sustain existing business by regular customer meeting, territory visits, conducting various customer trials and managing effective customer intimacy.
- To facilitate FRT/ART in building accurate profiling for the customer to explore new business opportunities and right product promotion.
- To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional team/management where appropriate to ensure prompt solution to their satisfaction.
- Projects tracking on a continuous basis to Judge the market potential for key products and striving to widen the customer base through extensive research.
- To build accurate and detailed profiling for the key accounts to explore new business opportunities.
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance verses the budget to ensure business alignment.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- Well exposed to B2B & B2C Sales.
- Bachelor’s in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering. Any management diploma and degree shall be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales with minimum 2 years of latest experience in a similar product line of speciality hygiene chemicals.
- Must have handled a minimum of 2 direct reportees at the managerial level.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria.
- As per the need of the business, the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Methd of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611