BAT Computer Technologies Limited is a Technology Systems integration company with vast experience in the Design, Installation and Integration of Digital Networks, Telecommunication Systems and e-business solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development and Brand Executive
Location: Bogije Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Generate leads and convert to business(sales)
- Determine a client’s business requirements and whether the products being considered are suitable.
- Conduct market research to find sales prospects.
- Answer any technical questions the client might have
- Present your findings to a technical team to act on, and then to the client
- Develop the brand / product portfolio through thorough brand sales analysis and growth strategies.
- Implement appropriate marketing strategy to ensure brand profitability
- Keep up to date with market trends and new developments utilizing information for business improvement.
- Implements plans for the brand, customer experience and brand loyalty to drive the organization’s brand awareness.
- Conducts market research to forecast upcoming market trends.
- Interact with customers, answering questions about products, assisting with finding the best product to match customer needs and performing the final sales.
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems
- Answer questions about the products
- Collaborate with colleagues if need arises
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships
- First Degree or its equivalent in Marketing or related discipline
- 1-2 Years’ experience in the ICT/Telecommunication Sector
- Good communication skills and self- confident.
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected] Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611