Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition
is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving
the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners
purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the
products in full upfront, pay small amount over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Driver
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this role, you will report to the Logistics Lead. In this capacity,you will responsible for arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, making sure vehicle documentation are up to date, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions, and managing and optimizing fuel consumption.
- Ultimately, the driver will help increase customer satisfaction, by making sure orders are delivered to the showrooms when needed.
- To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations, good knowledge of vehicle papers, excellent knowledge of the southwest road network, a basic understanding of Toyota bus mechanics.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up orders from the warehouse and as at the time they are requested
- Assist Inventory officers with loading and unloading of the Vehicles
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Embark on regular product pickup and delivery out of the state of employment
- Ensure the vehicles are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book vehicle servicing and detailing services to maintain engine efficiency and good interior and exterior cleanliness of the vehicle.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with at least 2 years experience
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving records
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50)
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of southwest area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Availability to regularly take Interstate journey and sometimes work weekend
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- Mechanic experience is an added advantage.
N40,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter with a copy of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611