Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations and Business Development Manager
- The Operations/Business Development manager is responsible for analyzing and improving organizational processes, people, operations, and project delivery for optimal performance of the organization.
- A flair for organizing events and training will be added advantage and basic book keeping knowledge
- Support all functions of the business to work together.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate and cost-effective way.
- Improve and document operational management systems, processes and best practices.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external customers on all matters pertaining to the CEO and the business.
- Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing proposals and other communications on the CEO’s behalf.
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Document procedures for third-party monitoring.
- Create and monitor projects and teams.
- Review workloads and manpower to ensure targets are met.
- Manage petty cash reimbursements and reconciliation.
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- BSc, HND in Business Administration or any Social Science related filed.
- 2-4 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Excellent conceptual skills are essential.
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Presentation and training skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Operations and Business Development Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611