Wandel International is the flagship company of the Simba Group, operating in Nigeria since 1988. The company is home to some of Nigeria’s best loved brands, and leaders in their respective industries. We are a diversified business entity with interest in distribution, marketing and services in transportation, alternate energy, internet connectivity and call center solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage all the Administration related works on daily basis.
- Looking after day to day office activities, record attendance.
- Managing front desk along with dispatch & housekeeping staff and supplies.
- Taking Instructions from Branch Head.
- Booking & Managing the Training, Meeting Programs and other official activities.
- Maintenance, replacement & repair of office assets.
- Arrangements of all Stationary, House Keeping, Tea, Coffee, Snacks, lunch & First Aid
- Act as a central point of reference for internal and external queries, ensuring that messages are recorded and reported on in a timely manner, including contact with staff and managers
- Managing all out Office and Ad hoc activities.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 10 years relevant work experience.
Experience & Skills:
- Self-motivator & Drive to work. Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication, presentation and persuasion skills. Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Interpersonal skills to communicate with various types of client groups.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611