HRbreakoutRoom, a human resource recruiting and consulting firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- To be successful in this role, experience in Business Development within a corporate travel B2B environment is highly desired.
- Ideally, you’ll have knowledge of the tender process and will have the ability to identify key decision-makers within large organizations, helping you foster successful business relationships.
- Your immaculate self-presentation and exceptional interpersonal skills will also help you when liaising with key stakeholders.
- In order to be considered, you will need to be a highly professional and strategically minded BDE, possessing the patience and persistence to work across sometimes lengthy sales cycles.
- Identifying new business opportunities for the brand on a National and Multinational Level
- Developing strategic sales plans and liaising with key stakeholders to create and close sales opportunities
- Achieving sales targets through lead generation, cold-calling, face-to-face appointments, and networking
- Actively contributing to the growth strategy and wider business plan.
- Networking with industry contacts
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Staying ahead of market trends and industry developments, ensuring you’re ahead of the competition.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years of B2B / Corporate Sales experience working in Nigeria
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Presenting to groups of stakeholders;
- Preparing written responses to RFPs;
- Sourcing and maintaining a sales pipeline of prospective clients;
- Superior negotiation abilities
- Online booking tool knowledge is an advantage
- An in-depth understanding of the Agro-allied industry is an advantage
- Navigate your way around a CRS effectively.
- An optimistic outlook, positive attitude, resilience & ability to problem solve;
- Self-motivation with a desire to build your own client base;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Determination & drive to succeed; and
- Attention to detail & a systematic approach to your work.
- N100,000 – N150,000 monthly (Plus Commission).
Application Closing Date
3rd January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611