P&P Life Auto Ltd is a logistics solutions provider empowered with dedicated logistics professionals providing critical logistics services to various divisions. We make thoughtful improvements to your logistics process by investing the time to understand the fine details of your operations. Personalized and professional customer service lies at the heart of P&P success. All the services provided by P&P Life Auto carry a trusteed guaranteed of quality and reliability. Our core mission is to ensure that, the transportation of customers’ goods to and from their respective destinations is in safe, efficient and timely manner, for the purpose of minimizing operational costs to meet customer satisfaction and standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Location: Kubwa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable with creating an engineering plan for land development based on their calculations and any research conducted. They should have experience with AutoCAD and be able to utilize strong design skills in order to create visual aids. By utilizing strong organizational and communication skills, this candidate will also have the ability to execute a project based on the criteria outlined.
- Work closely with project managers to establish project timelines and designs
- Develop diagrams and visual aids and prepare design specifications
- Execute project based on outlined criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- 1 – 3 years of civil engineering experience related to site design, land development and land use permitting
- Experience with AutoCAD
- COREN Registered.
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication skills and design skills
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611