Montaigne Place Is the leading luxury cosmetics, wellbeing and fragrance company in Nigeria. We are the hallmark of sophistication, luxury makeup, skincare innovation and sublime fragrances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Outlet Manager (Female)
Locations: Abuja and Mainland, Island – Lagos
- Overall store management, supervision, and policy implementation including, Sales and inventory management, Employee on the job training, and development, Financial management, Customer service leadership.
- Grow sales through the implementation of marketing and merchandising systems
- Responisble for the store’s or outlet’s revenue quota.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead others and work effectively with store team.
- Supervise, assign and direct activities of the store’s team.
- Effectively communicate information to store team and supervisors in an open and timely manner.
- Support Store team with actions plans for operational and service improvement.
- Assist customers with their questions, problems and complaints.
- Promote the company’s customer service culture (greet, offer help, and thank).
- Provide colleagues personalized customer service feedback and coaching.
- Handle all customer relations issues in accordance with company policy.
- Promote a positive shopping experience for all customers.
- Maintain customer privacy by not sharing customer data without authorization.
Merchandising / Presentation:
- Stock shelves.
- Manage re-order levels & restocking from HQ for the store.
- Conduct merchandizing activities in line with approved brand guidelines.
- Account for promotional and sales support materials.
- Organize and execute the display and maintenance of off-shelf merchandise.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- 3 – 4+ years of retail store experience.
- Experience as store or outlet manager related retail environment and/or Luxury, boutique or fashion related industry experience with a client book is strongly preferred.
- Experience with retail point of sale system very necessary.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
- Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including some early morning and weekend shifts, to work overtime as needed, and to respond to urgent issues at the store when they arise
- Deep Knowledge of the different product categories & brands.
- Analytical competencies
- Skin types
- Strong presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Persuasion Skills
- Adept business knowledge
- Abilities to organize
- Strong written and verbal communication. Strong problem-solving skills
- Bilingual+ English Speaker, Preferred. A polyglot with high fluency in English
- Above average Telesales/Phone Skills
- IT skills
- Customer service skills
- Team skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Time Management skills.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611