Cobbler Care Limited, a Leather Work company in Ikeja, Lagos state, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service / Front Line – Magodo Branch
Location: Mogodo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls and answer all client questions.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and takedown messages.
- Generate sales leads.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media.
- Maintaining a positive, emphatic and professional attitude towards customers at all times.
- Manage and prioritize multiple concerns simultaneously.
- Provide appropriate and correct information to incoming customer requests status and product knowledge requests.
- A positive attitude, even when faced with misplaced criticism of frustration.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify information.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper..
Job Requirements / Skills
- HND and BSc Holders.
- Must be willing to work weekends.
- Both male and female can apply.
- 1-5 years Experience in the same role.
- Good looks and neat in appearance.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening skills.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
N70,000 Monthly with Bonus.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611