International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Inventory Clerk
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Job type: Full-time
Overall Purpose of the Function:
- The successful candidate will ensure that all governance processes and documentation are followed and completed to ensure that all physical movement of inventory is correctly reflected in SAP and ensure Compliance with all stock count procedures & policies.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Place orders with suppliers for raw materials required for production.
- Reconcile & balance stock issues to Brewing to SAP.
- Resolve SSC queries & clear GR/IR reports.
- Always Comply to AB-InBev Inventory Policies.
- Implementation of Level 1 VPO.
- Adherence to FEFO Standards
- Ensure all stock is reflected in SAP balances to physical stock weekly.
- Raw materials are ordered & available on time for production.
- Suppliers’ queries & GR/IR managed tightly
- Monitor and ensure Packaging Raw material supply to production through correspondence with Raw Material Controller & forklift drivers and factor into the production plan
- Ensure adherence to the Africa Zone Inventory Control Policy by means of governance through weekly and monthly reports.
- Minimum of a BSc and HND in Relevant Institution
- FMCG experience.
Traits & Competencies Required:
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Have attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good verbal ability and communication skills
- Ability to manage self
- Good team player
- Can work independently
- Good customer ethics and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
- Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than the closing date above.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611