FG has approved 50, 000 N-Build training for NPower Batch C employment
- …the training will include, Carpentry, baking, masonry, catering and phone repair, among others
- Direct Links To Fill Nexit Business Plan Form For All States
- Link To Check Abuja List Of Shortlisted Nexit Applicants And Training Venue
- NPower News: How To Know If Your Nexit Training Confirmation Was Done Correctly
EKO HOT BLOG reports that the federal government through National Social Investment Management Scheme (NASIMS) has approved 50,000 N-Build trainees for Npower batch C stream 2 applicants.
The scheme made this known on Monday, via its official Twitter handle said the training will include: Carpentry, baking, masonry, catering and phone repair.
Others include; Electrical installation, plumbing and fitting.
- N-Power Reps Shares Simple Steps To Check Eligibility For NEXIT Training
- [BREAKING] N-Power: FG Announces Commencement Of NEXIT For Batch A, B
- CBN Loan Scheme For Npower Beneficiaries Makes Debut
NPower Build program is an accelerated training and certification programme that will engage and train its beneficiaries to build a new crop of skilled and highly competent workforce of technicians, artisans and service professionals.
Click to watch our video of the week:
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected] Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611