Healthy liquids that can help manage diabetes
- People who suffer from this ailment are not supposed to eat or drink whatever is available to them…
- Anambra Commences Prayer Session To End Monday Sit At Home Order
- S/East Attacks: Nnamdi Kanu’s Detention A Causal Factor – Soludo
- NIN: FG Orders Telcos To Block Unlinked SIMs Immediately
EKO HOT BLOG reports that diabetes is one ailment that many people around the world today suffer and it is as a result of high blood sugar level.
When one’s sugar level is not properly controlled it may result in diabetes. People who suffer from this ailment are not supposed to eat or drink whatever is available to them, rather they are restricted to certain food so their health condition will not get worse.
According to Healthline’s publication on how diabetes can be safely managed, we have compiled a list of some drinks that can help reduce excess sugar in the blood.
1. Water: The role of water in reducing excess sugar in the blood can not be overemphasized. Just like other benefits of drinking water often, it helps you stay hydrated and also helps in flushing out waste including excess sugar in your body as urine. If you want to start managing that blood sugar level, drinking water often is one right way to start.
2. Vegetable juice: Home made vegetable juice made from selected veggies such as spinach, celery, cucumber can help in removing excess sugar in the body. According to studies, these veggies contain certain vitamins and minerals that can make this possible.
- Police Inspector Dies During S3x Romp With Secret Lover In Hotel
- 146 Abuja-Kaduna Train Passengers Unreachable – NRC
- Abductors Of Abuja Monarch Ask Family Members To Sell House To Raise ₦20m Ransom
3. Special milk: What is referred to in this category as special milk include unsweetened milk, low-fat milk, or skimmed milk. This milk does not contain carbs and may not be high in sugar although this may vary in product so be mindful of the product you are purchasing so it may not cause harm to your health. Also, you can try milk alternatives such as almond, oat, soy, or coconut milk as they too can also be of great value to your health.
Click to watch our video of the week
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611