Gbajabiamila Celebrates Madam Doja Otedola At 90
- The Speaker described Madam Lady Christine Doja Otedola as one living an exemplary life in the last 90 years.
- Gbajabiamila Felicitates With Chief Ebenezer Obey At 80
- Ambode Hails Okanlomo Of Epe Kingdom, Alhaji Wasiu Abiola Anifowoshe @70
- Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Sanwo-Olu, Others Hail Tinubu @70
EKO HOT BLOG reports that the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila has celebrated Madam Doja Otedola, mother of business mogul, Femi Otedola, on her 90th birthday.
The speaker of Nigeria’s 9th house of representatives described Madam Lady Christine Doja Otedola, who is a former first lady of Lagos State, as one living an exemplary life in the last 90 years.
Gbajabiamila said he and his family were delighted to join the Otedolas in celebrating the life and accomplishments of the matriarch and to honour her lifetime of service to family, community and God.
In a letter the Speaker sent to Otedolas, he wrote, “It is noteworthy that on this occasion of Mama’s 90th Birthday, we are also dedicating the ultra-modern auditorium for St Peter’s Catholic Church, Odoragunshin, Epe.
- Actress Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Birthday In Style
- Olamide’s Wife, Adebukunmi Showers Him With Love On His Birthday
- Actress Etinosa Idemudia Shares Lovely Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday
“That this edifice exists is a testament to Mama’s steadfast dedication to the things that serve God and uplift humanity.
“I wish Mama a very happy birthday. I wish her continued good health, joy and peace. And I pray that God’s grace upon her life will never wane. Congratulations to you my brother and to your family.”
Click here to watch our video of the week:
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected] Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611