During their period, ladies want to be in oversized clothes to hide the sight of it from admirers
- Our outfits should not also give onlookers the slightest hint rather it should be some sort of reprieve.
- Residents Cry to Sanwo-olu, IGP Over Activities of Land Grabbers
- MKO Abiola’s Daughter Takes Shot at Sister for Comparing Late Dad With Yahaya Bello
- Lekki-Ikoyi Tollgate: Sanwo-Olu Intervenes, Agrees on Tolling Concessions
EKO HOT BLOG reports that when dressing up, comfort should take priority above every other thing. While trying to look fashionable, wearing what puts you at ease is extremely important especially during your monthly cycle.
During their period, ladies want to be in oversized clothes to hide the sight of it from admirers.
Even though the tendency of our mood swings is heightened at this time, our outfits should not also give onlookers the slightest hint rather it should be some sort of reprieve.
In view of this, you might to consider the following options when dressing up during your period.
You may not want any fitted clothes on at this time but it still doesn’t mean that you should walk around in oversized clothes. Get a pair of loose-fitting pants, a simple t-shirt and sandals.
The Casual Way
You might also want to try on some jeans with a long sweater atop and some light sneakers.
- EFCC Releases Socialite Cubana Chief Priest
- PDP Governors Visit Babangida In Minna
- 3 Healthy Liquids That Can Help Manage Diabetes
All Black Everything
Many of us just want to have all black outfits on and its a safe move for the period.
Click to watch our video of the week
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected] Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611