- Total cases confirmed – 255,516
- Total cases discharged – 249,674
- Total deaths recorded – 3,142
- Residents Cry to Sanwo-olu, IGP Over Activities of Land Grabbers
- MKO Abiola’s Daughter Takes Shot at Sister for Comparing Late Dad With Yahaya Bello
- Lekki-Ikoyi Tollgate: Sanwo-Olu Intervenes, Agrees on Tolling Concessions
EKO HOT BLOG reports that the latest figures by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) confirms that Nigeria now has a total of 255,516 COVID-19 cases.
In its latest case update dated April 2 – 4, the NCDC reports 48 new cases with no COVID-related deaths.
The new cases were reported in 5 states – Lagos (25), Rivers (11), Kaduna (6), FCT (5) and Abia (1).
48 new confirmed cases of COVID19Nigeria;
— NCDC (@NCDCgov) April 5, 2022
According to the NCDC, no case was recorded in Bauchi, Delta, Nasarawa, Plateau and Sokoto States.
It was gathered that out of the total number of confirmed cases in Nigeria, 249,674 cases have been discharged while the death toll still stands at 3,142.
- NCDC Confirms Deadly Delta COVID-19 Strain In Nigeria
- Origin Of COVID-19 May Never Be Known – US Intelligence
Click to watch our video of the week
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611