This is coming barely two weeks after the APC conducted its National Convention
- The party fixed May 30, 2022 for ìts presidential primary
- Train Attack: Tinubu Visits Kaduna, Donates ₦50 Million To Victims
- Over 1500 Fake Workers Detected In Civil Service – FG
- 2023: PDP Zoning Committee Concludes Sitting
EKO HOT BLOG reports that the All Progressives Congress (APC) has fixed May 30th, 2022 for the party’s presidential primary. It also proposed dates for the governorship, House of Assembly, and National Assembly primaries.
The ruling party also said it plans to hold the House of Assembly primaries on May 17th and May 19th for the House of Representatives.
According to the APC, the primary for the Senate is billed for May 21st while the governorship primaries would be held on May 24th.
This is coming barely two weeks after the party conducted its National Convention.
Meanwhile a former governor of Imo state and senator representing Imo West district in the 9th Assembly has stated that the APC had no time left to conduct primaries.
According to the former governor, the Adamu-led national working committee had a lot on its table and therefore required faster and bolder steps to get things done.
- 2023: Conduct Primaries Or Face Disqualification, INEC Warns Political Parties
- Journalists Stranded As Adamu Evicts Them From APC Secretariat
- Pastor Demolishes Church After Wife Was Caught With Assistant Pastor
Though the APC is yet to reveal it’s zoning arrangement, a handful of candidates have expressed intention to run for several political offices across the three tiers of government.
…More to follow
Click to watch our video of the week
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611