Sacking MC Oluomo After Suspension is baseless, Buhari slams NURTW.
- Buhari said, “The so-called sacking of my boss makes no difference.
- Train Attack: Tinubu Visits Kaduna, Donates ₦50 Million To Victims
- Over 1500 Fake Workers Detected In Civil Service – FG
- 2023: PDP Zoning Committee Concludes Sitting
EKO HOT BLOG reports that Jimoh Buhari, the Media Aide to the former Lagos chairman, Musiliu Akinsanya, popularly known as MC Oluomo, has reacted to the sack of his boss by the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW).
EKO HOT BLOH had reported that NURTW announced that Akinsanya has been sacked and replaced due to the provisions of the Union’s constitution.
However, in a chat with an online news platform, Buhari stated that the sack was baseless and made no difference as NURTW has already been suspended by the Lagos State government.
He said, “The so-called sacking of my boss makes no difference. NURTW has already been suspended in Lagos and the state government has said that it would appoint park managers in the state.
“So, the appointment of a new Lagos chairman by NURTW is baseless. The union has already been suspended. Is the union more powerful than the state government? Of course, no.
- Bobrisky, James, Others Risk Jail As Bill To Outlaw Crossdressing Passes First Reading
- Journalists Stranded As Adamu Evicts Them From APC Secretariat
- Pastor Demolishes Church After Wife Was Caught With Assistant Pastor
“Also, my boss (MC Oluomo) already pulled out of the NURTW since March 10, 2022, at a well-publicised press briefing in Agege.
“So, how would the Baruwa-led Abuja caucus claim it has sacked someone who already dissociated himself from the union? It is like sacking a worker who resigned and left a company after one month. It is laughable and senseless.”
Click to watch our video of the week:
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611