The Ogun state Chairman of the PDP has assured that they would be fair elections, ahead of the primaries
- Lawal joins Ladi Adebutu, David Bamgbose, and Segun Sowunmi in the contest
- 2023: First Female Presidential Aspirant In APC Announces Bid
- APC Announces Dates Of Party Primaries
- Sacking MC Oluomo After Suspension Is Baseless, Buhari Slams NURTW
EKO HOT BLOG reports that Prior to the primaries for the 2023 general elections, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Ogun has promised all aspirants of fairness.
Nobody can hijack the party, according to State Chairman Sikirulai Ogundele, who spoke at Jimi Lawal’s official declaration for the governorship ticket.
Lawal joins Ladi Adebutu, David Bamgbose, and Segun Sowunmi in the contest, as a former advisor to Kaduna Governor Nasir El-Rufai.
According to Ogundele, the platform will not prevent eligible members from seeking or running political office.
“We thank God for the peace that we now have in our party as a result of the reconciliation,” he said.
“We shall pick flag bearers for various political posts in a transparent and fair manner.
“Let me ease any anxieties you may have about the activities in Ogun. Nobody has pocketed the party since it is for all of us.”
Ogundele swore that he would not be a part of anything that would bring the PDP to its knees in Ogun.
- 2023: Conduct Primaries Or Face Disqualification, INEC Warns Political Parties
- Journalists Stranded As Adamu Evicts Them From APC Secretariat
- Pastor Demolishes Church After Wife Was Caught With Assistant Pastor
All chieftains and members were urged by the chairman to support aspirants who emerged as candidates after the primary polls.
Click to watch our video of the week
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611