Usman Alkali Baba, the Inspector-General of Police, in his bid to inspire confidence, has continued to patrol along Abuja-Kaduna expressway.
- IGP reiterate his commitment to ensure adequate security
- 17-Month-Old Baby Needs N700,000 For Cancer Treatment
- 14-Year-Old Boy Drowns In Open Water In Kano – Fire Service
- I Won’t Tolerate Buck-Passing If I become President-Yahaya Bello
EKO HOT BLOG reports that the Inspector-General of Police, IGP Usman Alkali Baba continued his patrol along the ever-busy Abuja-Kaduna Expressway to assess the deployment of police personnel and the general security of the road and the entire Kaduna area.
The IGP, who graced the wedding ceremony of the daughter of the governor of Delta State, Mrs. Ewere Daniel Igo, at the National Ecumenical Centre, Abuja, earlier on Saturday, 9th April 2022, immediately proceeded on patrol of the route and Kaduna area after the event.
The IGP also directed the police Airwing to Intensify and sustain the aerial patrol along the road and in Kaduna in general so as to provide air support to the ground troop and stimulate prompt intelligence gathering in the area.
- Cooking Show Sokoyokoto Returns
- Police Arrest Lodger Over Fake Credit Alert
- 4 Natural And Easy Ways To Get Rid Of Excess Sugar In Your Body
The Inspector-General of Police, however, reiterated his commitment to providing adequate security for all and sundry in Nigeria.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected] Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611