The ministry revealed that the country confirmed only 3 mild cases of COVID-19 on April 9, 2022
- Since the pandemic first hit in 2020, the country has so far identified 163,996 cumulative cases
- Rejection Of UTAS Will Prolong Strike Action – ASUU
- Osun 2022: Oyetola, Adeleke Makes INEC 15-man Final List
- PDP Primaries: Atiku Part Of Our Consensus Arrangement – Saraki
EKO HOT BLOG reports that the Ugandan Ministry of Health has revealed that the country now has zero active cases of COVID-19 admitted at any of its health facilities around the country.
In a COVID-19 update that was provided on Monday, the ministry revealed that the country confirmed only 3 mild cases of COVID-19 on April 9, 2022.
The cases were identified after 2,677 new COVID-19 tests that were conducted.
The cases, according to the ministry were two alerts from Kampala and Adjumani. The other case was identified from a truck driver from Amuru.
Since the pandemic first hit in 2020, the country has so far identified 163,996 cumulative cases.
100,200 patients have since recovered, while 3,596 people have succumbed to the Coronavirus, according to the Health Ministry data.
The number of active admitted cases in health facilities was reportedly zero as of April 9, 2022.
- Military Intercept Security Agents Taking Ransom To Bandits In Kaduna
- JUST IN: FG Declares Easter Holidays
- 5 Amazing Benefits Of Using Honey On Your Skin
This is the first time that the country has no admitted cases of Covid-19 since the pandemic was first announced in March 2020.
Click to watch our video of the week
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611