Goodluck Jonathan Opens Up On ‘Contesting’ For President.
- Speaking to protesters, Jonathan said: “Yes you are calling me to come and declare for the next election, I cannot tell I’m declaring.
- [BREAKING] 2023: Protesters Storm Jonathan’s Office In Abuja, Ask Him To Join Presidential Race
- BREAKING: INEC Speaks On Postponing 2023 Elections
- JUST IN: Ex-Deputy Gov Docked For ‘Stealing, Land Grabbing’ [PHOTOS]
EKO HOT BLOG reports that former president, Goodluck Jonathan on Friday said he cannot say yet if he will be contesting in the 2023 presidential election or not.
This news platform had reported that protesters stormed Jonathan’s private office in Abuja on Friday morning urging him to declare for 2023 presidential race.
The group made up of men, women and youngsters stormed the office with posters and leaflets demanding that the one-time Nigerian leader joins the race.
Some of the posters which bore Jonathan’s portraits read: “Goodluck Jonathan, you must run” “We need you to restore Nigeria.”
Speaking to the demonstrators, Jonathan said: “Yes you are calling me to come and declare for the next election, I cannot tell I’m declaring.
The political process is ongoing just watch out. The key role you must play is that Nigeria must get somebody that will carry young people along.”
- JUST IN: Niger Govt Confirms NAF Fighter Jet Killed 6 Children
- JUST IN: SERAP Urges Buhari To Withdraw Pardon For Dariye, Nyame
- 2023: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu’s Presidential Bid
Although a member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Jonathan is being touted in some quarters to be an aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Click to watch our video of the week:
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611