N-Power Beneficiaries and a Civil Society Organization raised N20 Million for Kano Governorship candidate
- …Abba Lawan, said each of them contributed the sum of N5,000 by saving N1,000 monthly for five months.
- [JUST IN] 2023: APC Commences Sale Of Nomination Forms
- BREAKING: House Of Assembly Member Dumps APC For PDP [PHOTO]
- [BREAKING] 2023: Goodluck Jonathan Opens Up On ‘Contesting’ For President
EKO HOT BLOG reports that a total of 2,700 N-Power beneficiaries in Kano State have raised N10 million to support Shaaban Ibrahim Sharada, a member of the House of Representatives, in his bid for governorship.
This comes after Fitilar Jama’ar Kano (FJK), a civil society organization in the state, contributed another N10 million to the lawmaker’s governorship campaign.
Sharada, who now represents Kano Municipal Constituency in the National Assembly, is running for governor of Kano within the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).
Abba Lawan, the group’s coordinator, who presented the cash to the congressman on behalf of the N-Power recipients in Kano, said each of them donated N5,000 by saving N1,000 monthly for five months.
- 3 Warning Signs Of Diabetes You Must Never Overlook
- Must Read: 5 Dangerous Signs That Indicate Your Body Is Unhealthy
- Revealed: How To Get Back Your Money From Scammers (6 Easy Steps)
One of the FJK Coordinators, Mansur Kurugu, said their CSO was also inspired to contribute N10 million to support the lawmaker while accepting the payment on behalf of the lawmaker.
Click to watch our video of the week
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected] Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611