Malami Joins Kebbi Gov Race.
- The minister declared for the seat on Thursday on the platform of the All Progreasives Congress (APC).
- 2023: More Pressure Mounts On Jonathan As He’s Set For PDP Exit
- 2023: Full Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Tinubu, Adamu, Others At Iftar Dinner
- [JUST IN] 2023: APC Commences Sale Of Nomination Forms
EKO HOT BLOG reports that the Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation Abubakar Malami has joined the Kebbi Governorship race.
The minister declared for the seat on Thursday on the platform of the All Progreasives Congress (APC).
Malami said he declared after finally accepting the calls of the people to become the next Governor of Kebbi State.
Recall that Malami had contested the Kebbi governorship ticket of the APC in 2014, but lost to the state’s incumbent governor, Atiku Bagudu.
Malami has been opposing the controversial Section 84(12) of the Electoral Act that barred political appointees from participate in any electoral process unless the resign.
- BREAKING: Nigerians In Tears As 86FB Football Investment Ponzi Scheme Crashes
- 2023: ‘You’ve No Single Respect’ – Orji Kalu Slams Osinbajo, Tinubu, Wike, Others
- 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Support Groups Reject Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC
In March, he told journalists that he would not resign from office till the expiration of his tenure in May 2023, after it was rumoured he had resigned.
Click to watch our video of the week:
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected] Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611