The police in Ondo have arrested one Sunday Udoh, 38, alleged to have been s*xually abusing his 15-year-old daughter, in Ile-Oluji town
- During investigation, it was revealed that the suspect was attempting to procure abortion for her daughter of about 15 years old whom he has been having intercourse with.”
- ‘Don’t Just Pray For My Aspiration Keep Nigeria In Mind – Tinubu To Lagos Assembly
- APC Hails Return Of Lagos4Lagos As Positive Development
- 2023: Group Rallies Support For Tinubu In South West
EKO HOT BLOG reports that a 38-year-old man is currently cooling off in police detention for allegedly having s3xual relations with his 15-year-old daughter in Ondo State.
The suspect, Sunday Udoh, was arrested by policemen attached to the Ile-Oluji Division after he made moves to abort the pregnancy resulting from his s3xual relationship with his daughter.
Udoh was said to have taken his teenage daughter to a health care centre in Ile-Oluji, headquarters of Ile-Oluji/Oke-Igbo Local Government Area of the state for the termination of the pregnancy.
It was gathered that the health workers at the facility alerted security agents after detecting that it was the man who impregnated the daughter.
Confirming the incident, the Police Public Relations Officer in the State, SP Funmilayo Odunlami, said “On 26th of April, 2022, Policemen attached to Ile-Oluji Division received a complaint of an attempt to procure an abortion by one Sunday Udoh ‘m’, Aged 38, at a health care centre in Ile-Oluji.
During the investigation, it was revealed that the suspect was attempting to procure abortion for her daughter (Name withheld) of about 15 years old whom he has been having intercourse with.”
- Lekki Toll Gate: LAGS Clarifies Legal Status On Toll Collection
- Lagos Keke NAPEP Riders Protest Alleged Molestation By MC Oluomo, Istijabah boys
- Lagos Assures Illubirin, Idumagbo Others Of End Of Floods
While disclosing that the case has been transferred to the Gender Office of the State Criminal Investigation Department, SCID, at the Police headquarters in the state, Odunlami, stated that the suspect will be charged to court after the conclusion of an investigation
Click here to watch our Video Of The Week:
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611