Why We Killed Military Couple In Imo – Unknown Gunmen.
- A.M Linus, a sergeant first class in the army and his lance corporal wife were on their way to Imo State for their wedding when the unknown gunmen ambushed and beheaded the couple.
- [JUST IN] 2023: Uwazuruike Under Fire For Endorsing Yahaya Bello
- 2023: PDP Picks Abuja For Convention, NEC Decides Zoning Wednesday
- [JUST IN] 2023: Sanwo-Olu Presents His Gov Nomination Forms To Tinubu
EKO HOT BLOG reports that Unknown Gunmen’ in a chilling audiotape now viral on social media have claimed responsibility for the killing of a Military Couple in Imo state.
The couple were shot dead and beheaded on Saturday in Imo State.
A.M Linus, a sergeant first class in the army and his lance corporal wife were on their way to Imo State for their wedding when the incident happened.
After beheading the couple, the gunmen were said to have called their family members to mock them.
A gory video of the incident also showed the heads of the deceased placed on the corpses.
“It’s so sad that we soldiers are no safer, the man was a member of the 19 regular intakes while the wife was of the 79RI.”
“They were on their way to Imo state on Saturday when the incident happened. You won’t believe these gunmen as we speak still used their phones to make calls to their family members, making jest of them and threatening to kill them as well.”
- Train Attack: Terrorists Release Son Of Northern Elders’ Forum Chairman
- JUST IN: Powerful APC Politician Quits Presidential Race, Gives Reason
- BREAKING: Troops Kill Boko Haram/ISWAP’s Spiritual Leader, Recover Arms In Borno
The chilling audio has been condemned by several people on Social media. In the audio, a gruff voice, belonging to one of the gunmen, can be heard speaking to a friend of the deceased lady admitting that the couple was killed for being soldiers.
Click to watch our video of the week:
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected] Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611