Chaos As Angry Passengers Block Abuja Airport Over Flight Delays.
- This news platform gathered that scores of passengers have blocked the boarding gate of the Airport in Abuja.
- Why I Haven’t Named Those Behind Insecurity In Imo —Uzodimma
- 2023 Presidency: Ohanaeze Threatens Boycott Of Polls Over Zoning
- BREAKING: Niger-Delta Youth Group Sends Strong Warning To Wike Over Dagogo Detention
EKO HOT BLOG reports that aggrieved passengers have on Monday morning created a scene at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja after their flight was reportedly delayed.
This news platform gathered that scores of passengers have blocked the boarding gate of the Airport in Abuja.
According to Premium Times, the aggrieved passengers have been at the airport since Sunday night to catch flights to different destinations.
As of 8:36 a.m., passengers of Arik airline due for take off at 7 p.m. on Sunday were still at the terminal ‘without explanation from the flight workers or officials.’
“They already had delayed it from 7 to 9 pm yesterday. From 9:45 yesterday till now….,” a passenger was quoted.
Recall that Airline operators, in a letter on Friday, announced plans to suspend operations from Monday over the high cost of jet fuel and other operational costs.
- 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Fail To Agree On Consensus
- Police Take Over PDP Secretariat In Abia
- 2023 Presidency: Again, Peter Obi Defeats Tinubu, Osinbajo, Wins Online Poll
The airlines, however, reversed their decisions Sunday evening. Before the reversal, some airlines like Ibom Air and Dana had said they would not be joining their colleagues to suspend operations.
Click to watch our video of the week:
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected] Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611