Justice Mary Odili Set To Bow Out Of Judiciary.
- Mrs Odili is one of the earliest women to be promoted to the Supreme Court bench, will step aside having attained the mandatory retirement age of seventy years.
- 2023: 5 Things I Will Do As President Of Nigeria – Tinubu
- Why I Haven’t Named Those Behind Insecurity In Imo —Uzodimma
- 2023 Presidency: Ohanaeze Threatens Boycott Of Polls Over Zoning
EKO HOT BLOG reports that Erudite jurist, Justice Mary Ekaego Peter Odili of the Supreme Court of Nigeria is to officially bow out of the nation’s Judiciary on Thursday, May 12, 2022.
Mrs Odili is one of the earliest women to be promoted to the Supreme Court bench, will step aside having attained the mandatory retirement age of seventy years.
The Imo State-born jurist, whose meritorious landmark judgments have shappened the political, economic and social terrains of the nation, is to be hosted to an elaborate retirement event on the day.
Already, the authority of the apex court is to hold a befitting valedictory court session in her honour.
Director of Press and Information for the Supreme Court, Dr Festus Akande confirmed to DAILY POST that the court session to be presided over by the Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad will hold at the main courtroom of the Supreme Court in the morning of Thursday.
- BREAKING: Chaos As Angry Passengers Block Abuja Airport Over Flight Delays [PHOTOS]
- 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Fail To Agree On Consensus
- Police Take Over PDP Secretariat In Abia
He said that eminent Nigerians, especially the Attorney General of the Federation, AGF, and Minister of Justice, President of the Nigerian Bar Association, NBA, Body of Benchers and body of the Senior Advocates of Nigeria, among others, are to grace the valedictory court session.
Click to watch our video of the week:
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected] Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611