‘Title Race Not Over’ – Klopp Warns Guardiola.
- With three fixtures left in the season, Klopp told a press conference on Monday that it is not done and dusted.
- EPL: You Were Right About Man Utd – Rio Ferdinand Admits Mistake, Apologizes To Mourinho
- EPL: Arsenal Close In On £40m Deal To Sign Leicester City Midfielder
- EPL: ‘He’s Gone, I See No Reason He’d Stay At Old Trafford Beyond This Season’ – Dublin Slams Man Utd Star
EKO HOT BLOG reports that Liverpool boss, Jurgen Klopp, has insisted that the Premier League title is not over, despite being three points behind leaders Manchester City.
With three fixtures left in the season, Klopp told a press conference on Monday that it is not done and dusted.
A 1-1 draw at home against Tottenham Hotspur on Saturday set Liverpool back before City hammered Newcastle United 5-0 on Sunday.
Klopp was asked if he told his players the title race was over and he replied:
“I’m not sure I said that because I think it’s obvious.
“It’s clear it is not over, whatever happened.
“We have three games to play and my concern is how we can win our three games and I have no say in how City can win theirs. We don’t stop believing, that’s what we do.”
- Ajax Star Speaks On Joining Erik Ten Hag At Man United This Summer
- EPL: Ralf Rangnick Reveals 3 ‘Modern Strikers’ Man Utd Board Refused To Sign In January
- Benzema Equals Cristiano Ronaldo’s Champions League Record
Liverpool will travel to Aston Villa on Tuesday, while City is away at Wolves on Wednesday.
Click to watch our video of the week:
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected] Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611