In 2015, Bill Gates gave a TED talk about global pandemics, warning that the world was not prepared to handle one
- He wrote in a tweet on Tuesday that he is experiencing mild symptoms
- Ukraine War: West Must ‘Prepare For War’, Says Ex-Nato Chief As Putin Unleashes Cruise Missiles In Ukraine
- Elon Musk Stages $43bn Hostile Takeover Of Twitter
- Ukraine Crisis: Russia In Retreat As Putin Appears To Admit Defeat In Battle For Kiev
EKO HOT BLOG reports that Microsoft co-founder and philanthropist Bill Gates announced that he has tested positive for COVID-19.
The 66-year-old tech giant wrote in a tweet on Tuesday that he is experiencing mild symptoms and is “following the experts’ advice” by isolating himself until he’s healthy.
“I’m fortunate to be vaccinated and boosted and have access to testing and great medical care,” Bill Gates tweeted.
In a tweet, Gates said the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation planned to meet Tuesday for the first time in two years. Gates says he will join via Microsoft Teams as he thanks the foundation for its hard work.
“We will continue working with partners and do all we can to ensure none of us have to deal with a pandemic again,” Gates tweeted.
- Ukraine Crisis: Powerful Explosions Rock Kyiv After Russian Warship Sinks
- Ukraine Crisis: US To Give Heavier Weapons To Ukraine As Russia Plans Next Assault
- Ukraine Crisis: Russian Soldiers Raping Many More Ukrainian Women, Says MP
I've tested positive for COVID. I'm experiencing mild symptoms and am following the experts' advice by isolating until I'm healthy again.
— Bill Gates (@BillGates) May 10, 2022
In 2015, Bill Gates gave a TED talk about global pandemics, warning that the world was not prepared to handle one.
Click to watch our video of the week
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611