The Lagos State Govt. has implored its citizens to stop patronizing uncertified health facilities.
- “The next time you go to a health facility, kindly look out for HEFAMAA_LASG logo displayed where the public can see it”- LASG health agency.
- Why I Haven’t Named Those Behind Insecurity In Imo —Uzodimma
- 2023 Presidency: Ohanaeze Threatens Boycott Of Polls Over Zoning
- BREAKING: Niger-Delta Youth Group Sends Strong Warning To Wike Over Dagogo Detention
EKO HOT BLOG reports that the government has implored it’s citizens to be on the lookout for uncertified health centres and avoid them at all cost.
Residents in Lagos have been cautioned not to patronize uncertified health facilities by the Lagos State Government’s Health Facility Monitoring and Accreditation Agency.
HEFAMAA asked locals to seek for its insignia, which should be displayed publicly by certified health facilities, in a tweet on Tuesday.
The tweet read, “The next time you go to a health facility in Lagos State, kindly look out for any of @HEFAMAA_LASG logos displayed in a position where the public can easily see them.”
- 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Fail To Agree On Consensus
- Police Take Over PDP Secretariat In Abia
- 2023 Presidency: Again, Peter Obi Defeats Tinubu, Osinbajo, Wins Online Poll
“We should be cautious and desist from patronising facilities without the logo and certificate of registration.”
HEFAMAA’s logos indicate that the organization is in charge of certifying hospitals, nursing homes, maternity centers, specialized diagnostic centers, specialty hospitals, optical clinics, dentistry clinics, diagnostic centers, and other facilities.
Click to watch our video of the week:
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611