Deborah’s Murder: ‘The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death’ –Ex-IGP’s Son
- Jamil stated this in a tweet on Friday night
- Why I Haven’t Named Those Behind Insecurity In Imo —Uzodimma
- 2023 Presidency: Ohanaeze Threatens Boycott Of Polls Over Zoning
- Niger-Delta Youth Group Sends Strong Warning To Wike Over Dagogo Detention
EKO HOT BLOG reports that Captain Jamil Abubakar, the son of a former Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Abubakar, has defended the killing of blasphemers, stating that the rightful punishment for ‘blasphemy’ is death.
Jamil, who is an experienced pilot and President of JMD Foundation, a non-profit organisation, said this in a tweet on Friday night.
Jamil is a son-in-law to Africa’s wealthiest man, Aliko Dangote, said this amid the outrage generated from the killing of Deborah Samuel, a student in Sokoto State that was murdered by her colleagues for allegedly blaspheming Prophet Muhammad.
The pilot argued that all religions frown at blasphemy and warned people to respect the beliefs of others.
He tweeted, “In Islam we respect the Injil, Taura, Zabur, we were never taught to disrespect any of the book, or any of the prophets From Adam to Muhammad SAW and the Quran.
- Chaos As Angry Passengers Block Abuja Airport Over Flight Delays [PHOTOS]
- 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Fail To Agree On Consensus
- Police Take Over PDP Secretariat In Abia
“The punishment for blasphemy is death! in most religions including Christianity. Respect people’s religion. It’s simple!”
Click to watch our video of the week
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected] Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611