Yul Edochie Finally Addresses Polygamy Uproar.
- The veteran actor revealed last month that he and actress Judy Austin Muoghalu welcomed a son.
- 2023: I’ll Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula — Peter Obi
- [JUST IN] 2023: Buhari’s Aide Confirms Jonathan Now APC Member
- ‘I’m Forced To Pay DSTV Bills For My Fellow Inmates’ — Abba Kyari Cries Out From Prison
EKO HOT BLOG reports that popular Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has finally addressed the polygamy issue in a video shared on his social media platform calling out all those who criticised him for impregnating his colleague and taking her as a second wife.
The veteran actor revealed last month that he and actress Judy Austin Muoghalu welcomed a son.
This came as a shock to Nigerians who were sympathetic to his wife May Yul Edochie, the mother of 4 of his kids, so he was heavily criticised by many.
However, he has released a video to address the criticisms he’s received.
The actor said he’s a grown man and can make decisions about his life and no one has the right to judge him for it.
He added that he can decide to “marry hundred women in one day” and it will be nobody’s business.
“Shame on all of you,” he told those criticising him.
He added that people are doing worse.
He said some married men and women have children with people who are not their spouses and they keep it hidden.
He also said some priests and pastors have children and hide it, yet he’s getting called out for owning up.
He added that he is a man of integrity for owning up.
He also pointed out that Nigerians focus on trivialities, instead of issues that affect the country.
He said this is why the Nigerian leaders don’t take the citizens seriously.
He asked how his personal life affects Nigerians and revealed that he owes no one an explanation.
- BREAKING: Bandits Hit Kaduna-Abuja Road Again, Kill Traveller
- [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Orders Emefiele, Other Appointees To Resign
- JUST IN: Justice Mary Odili Set To Bow Out Of Judiciary
He said the only person he has to explain to is his wife May Yul Edochie.
Click to watch our video of the week:
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611