‘I Feel For Chelsea, It’s Hard For Them To Bear’ – Jurgen Klopp.
- The Reds now have their second domestic trophy of the season all at the expense of Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea.
- EPL: Real Reason I left Ajax for Man Utd – Erik ten
- EPL: Arsenal Suffer 2 Major Injury Doubts Ahead Of Tottenham Clash
- Erik ten Hag Makes First Demand From Man Utd Players Ahead Of Next Season
EKO HOT BLOG reports that Liverpool manager, Jurgen Klopp appeared to mock Chelsea after Saturday’s FA final, a repeat of the Carabao Cup final earlier in February which Liverpool also won on penalties.
The Reds now have their second domestic trophy of the season all at the expense of Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea.
It ended goalless at full time despite both sides coming close to scoring – Marcos Alonso and Christian Pulisic missing clear chances for Chelsea and Luis Diaz and Andy Robertson almost scoring for the Reds.
Cesar Azpilicueta and Mason Mount both missed from the spot and Kostas Tsimikas scored the decisive penalty in a 6-5 win.
Sadio Mane had the chance to clinch the trophy for Liverpool after Azpilicueta’s effort hit the post but he was denied by his Senegal teammate Edouard Mendy.
With the win, the Reds have kept the chances of winning the quadruple this season
“Then in the penalty shootout, it was nerve-racking, my nails are gone but I really feel for Chelsea – for the second time, 120 minutes and you get nothing, that’s too hard. But for us I’m pretty happy,” he told the BBC.
“We are mentality monsters but there were mentality monsters in blue as well – it was one penalty.
- EPL: ‘Title Race Not Over’ – Klopp Warns Guardiola
- Ajax Star Speaks On Joining Erik Ten Hag At Man United This Summer
- EPL: Ralf Rangnick Reveals 3 ‘Modern Strikers’ Man Utd Board Refused To Sign In January
Chelsea played outstanding but in the end there must be one winner and that was us today.”
Click to watch our video of the week:
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected] Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611