Arsonists Raze LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra.
- Sources said the arsonists entered the premises on Sunday night to perpetrate the act, burning down all files, and properties in the secretariat, including the secretariat building.
- SERAP Sues Buhari For Spending N1.48trn On Maintaining Dead Refineries
- 2023: I’ll Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula — Peter Obi
- [JUST IN] 2023: Buhari’s Aide Confirms Jonathan Now APC Member
EKO HOT BLOG reports that suspected arsonists have razed down Idemili North Local Government secretariat in Ogidi and a Magistrate Court in the area.
Sources said the arsonists entered the premises on Sunday night to perpetrate the act, burning down all files, and properties in the secretariat, including the secretariat building.
Videos and pictures circulating online showed that the entire buildings were reduced to rubbles, while vehicles parked inside the Local Government secretariat were also burnt to ashes.
The State Police Command has also confirmed the development, attributing it to unidentified arsonists.
DSP Toochukwu Ikenga, the spokesperson of the State Police Command said: “Yes, the incident was confirmed, and our men were there to restore normalcy.
- JUST IN: Soludo Reveals Conversation With Nnamdi Kanu After Visit At DSS Custody
- [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Orders Emefiele, Other Appointees To Resign
- JUST IN: Justice Mary Odili Set To Bow Out Of Judiciary
Right now, the fire has been put off, and calm has been restored to the area,” Ikenga told newsmen.
Click to watch our video of the week:
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected] Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611