Journalists Attacked As Atiku Meets PDP Delegates In Jos
- I have nothing to do with journalists. I am here to see delegates –Atiku
- Why I Haven’t Named Those Behind Insecurity In Imo —Uzodimma
- 2023 Presidency: Ohanaeze Threatens Boycott Of Polls Over Zoning
- Niger-Delta Youth Group Sends Strong Warning To Wike Over Dagogo Detention
EKO HOT BLOG reports that the former vice president and 2023 presidential aspirant under the platform of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) on Monday ordered journalists out of the party’s secretariat in Jos, the Plateau State capital.
Atiku gave the order at a meeting with the state’s PDP delegates in furtherance to his nationwide campaign for the presidency.
The former vice president, who arrived at the PDP secretariat at 2:19 pm, was welcomed by party members and supporters, but his visit turned chaotic when he decided to have a close-door meeting with the delegates alone.
“I have nothing to do with journalists. I am here to see delegates,” Atiku said repeatedly.
- Chaos As Angry Passengers Block Abuja Airport Over Flight Delays [PHOTOS]
- 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Fail To Agree On Consensus
- Police Take Over PDP Secretariat In Abia
Chaos then broke out when his security details tried to enforce his order, and in the process attacked the journalists who were present at the meeting.
This also led to a stampede, and the cameras of some journalists were damaged.
Click to watch our video of the week
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611