My Father In Kidnappers’ Den For Over 2 weeks –Actor Uche Odoputa Cries Out
- He asked his colleagues and fans to join him in praying for his dad’s safe return
- Why I Haven’t Named Those Behind Insecurity In Imo —Uzodimma
- 2023 Presidency: Ohanaeze Threatens Boycott Of Polls Over Zoning
- Niger-Delta Youth Group Sends Strong Warning To Wike Over Dagogo Detention
EKO HOT BLOG reports that the Nigerian actor, Uche Odoputa, has cried out for help following the abduction of his father, Kenneth Odoputa.
In an Instagram post on Monday, the Nollywood star noted that his father has been in the kidnappers’ den for two weeks.
Sharing a picture of his father, he asked his colleagues and fans to join him in praying for his dad’s safe return.
Uche’s Instagram post read, “Friends please join me in praying for my father’s safe return from the hands of kidnappers that took him over two weeks now. Mr Kenneth Odoputa.”
Following his announcement, fellow Nollywood stars like Mary Lazarus, Chidi Mokeme, and others took to the comment section to offer a prayer of rescue for the actor’s father.
Lazarus wrote,”The Lord will bring him back in one piece. Prayers are with you”
- Chaos As Angry Passengers Block Abuja Airport Over Flight Delays [PHOTOS]
- 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Fail To Agree On Consensus
- Police Take Over PDP Secretariat In Abia
Mokeme wrote, “The Lord will bring him back safe and grant you and your family strength in these trying times.”
“He will be back safely, Amen,” actress Chizzy Alichi prayed.
Click to watch our video of the week
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611