Daley Blind Sends Message To Man Utd Board Over Erik ten Hag.
- Ten Hag has begun his work with United this week after taking charge of his final game with Ajax on Sunday.
- EPL: Erik ten Hag Told To Make West Ham Star As First Man Utd Signing
- EPL: Cesc Fabregas Reveals One Key Thing Missing From Arsenal Squad
- Erik ten Hag Reveals Next Plan For Man Utd As He Finally Bids Farewell To Ajax
EKO HOT BLOG reports that former Manchester United player, Daley Blind has urged Manchester United’s board to give Erik ten Hag their full backing ahead of next season.
Ten Hag has begun his work with United this week after taking charge of his final game with Ajax on Sunday.
The 52-year-old, who guided Ajax to the Eredivisie title this month, faces a tough task at Old Trafford following United’s woeful season in which they failed to secure a place in next season’s Champions League.
But Blind, who spent four seasons at United before he returned to Ajax in 2018, is adamant that Ten Hag will be a success in the Premier League if he is given time.
Erik ten Hag is a great guy,’ Blind said in an interview with former Netherlands midfielder Andy van der Meijde on Bij Andy in de Auto.’
‘It’s not an easy job, of course, but he doesn’t run away from it either. He takes up the challenge.
I am quite confident in him at Manchester United but he needs the board behind him.
At Ajax he had [Edwin] Van der Sar and [Marc] Overmars behind him whatever happened, also in bad times.
‘I hope he gets the time there, he is one of the best managers around. Ten Hag leaves nothing at chance.
Sometimes we faced an opponent that we would automatically underestimate and we thought, ‘we don’t need a 45 minute meeting for this’.
- EPL: Granit Xhaka Slams Arsenal Teammates After Newcastle Utd Defeat
- Marcus Rashford Takes Final Decision On Man Utd Future Ahead Of Erik ten’s Arrival
- FA Cup: ‘I Feel For Chelsea, It’s Hard For Them To Bear’ – Jurgen Klopp
‘But he approaches every single game the same, tactical training sessions.. everything is detailed.’
Click to watch our video of the week:
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611