The APC National Publicity Secretary, Barr. Felix Morka, said 25 forms were filled and submitted
- This could suggest that the presidential forms bought for the likes of former President Goodluck Jonathan and African Development Bank boss, Akinwumi Adesina, were actually submitted
- Accountant General Suspended Over Alleged ₦80bn Fraud
- EFCC Arrests Former NDDC MD Ekere Over Alleged ₦47bn Fraud
- 5 Killed As Okada Riders, Traders Clash In Abuja (VIDEO)
EKO HOT BLOG reports that the All Progressives Congress (APC) has revealed those who did not submit their presidential nomination and expression of interest forms after the purchase.
The party also confirmed that about 25 forms were submitted.
Speaking on Channels Television on Wednesday, the party’s National Publicity Secretary, Barr. Felix Morka, said 25 forms were filled and submitted.
According to him, the Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr. Chris Ngige, Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, Godwin Emefiele and the Minister of Petroleum for State, Timipreye Sylva, did not submit their forms.
“For some of them, it’s a bit iffy. What I have this time, we’ve 28 who purchased form and at the last count, we have 25 who made submission.
“But three of them did not. They’re Senator Chris Ngige, Godwin Emefiele and then we have Timipre Sylva,” the APC spokesman said.
However, this could suggest that the presidential forms bought for the likes of former President Goodluck Jonathan and African Development Bank boss, Akinwumi Adesina, were actually submitted.
- 200 Possible Jamb Questions From The Life Changer for 2022 JAMB Exam
- JAMB Results Checker 2022 Portal – www.jamb.gov.ng Login JAMB Website
- Reason JAMB Results Cannot Be Used Beyond One Year – Registrar
The AfDB President Adesina, had recently dismissed claims that he is running for the presidency.
This was after a coalition of 28 groups purchased and submitted the nomination and expression of interest forms of the APC on behalf of Adesina.
Click to watch our video of the week
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611