Nnamdi Kanu Sends Strong Message To Unknown Gunmen.
- The message from Kanu was delivered by a prominent Biafra agitator, Benjamin Madubugwu, after Kanu’s trial on Wednesday at the Federal High Court, Abuja.
- [BREAKING] 2023: APC Opens Up On Zoning Presidential Ticket To Northeast
- BREAKING: Federal High Court Relaxes Conditions For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial
- JUST IN: Buhari’s Top Aide Resigns Over 2023 Race
EKO HOT BLOG reports that the detained leader of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has ordered the so-called ‘Unknown Gunmen’ terrorising the South-East region to “stop now”, or “face Biafra judgment in the future”.
The message from Kanu was delivered by a prominent Biafra agitator, Benjamin Madubugwu, after Kanu’s trial on Wednesday at the Federal High Court, Abuja.
Madubugwu who was standing trial with the IPOB leader in 2017 when Kanu was first arrested, had met with the Nigerian-British activist inside the courtroom on Wednesday. Both men shared a warm hug.
Displeased with the happenings in the southeast, outspoken Madubugwu said while speaking to the press:
“Our leader gave me a message to deliver to our people. Those of you killing people in the name of IPOB, those of you burning properties in our land in the name of IPOB, our leader said you should stop now, or in the future, you will face Biafra judgement.”
- JUST IN: Sowore Bereaved Again
- BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano
- BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Gunmen Set EEDC Ogidi Office Ablaze In Anambra
Watch the video here.
Click to watch our video of the week:
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611