CAN Sends Message To IPOB Over Kumuyi Crusade.
- IPOB had warned the General Overseer of the Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor William Kumuyi, to cancel the planned crusade in Abia State due to the heightening security challenges in the South-East.
- JUST IN: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Strong Message To Unknown Gunmen [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Federal High Court Relaxes Conditions For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial
- JUST IN: Buhari’s Top Aide Resigns Over 2023 Race
EKO HOT BLOG reports that the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has said the planned crusade of the General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, William Kumuyi, in the southeast, is “a blessing”.
The spokesperson of CAN, Adebayo Oladeji, was reacting to the advice by the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), to Kumuyi to cancel the crusade in southeast due to the activities of ‘Unknown Gunmen’.
“We have a situation where you have IPOB declaring sit-at-home and despite the assurance by the government, people will decide to listen to IPOB. Is that what Nigeria should be? This is the situation we find ourselves.
“There’s nothing we can do than to appeal to them (IPOB). We want IPOB to know that his coming to that part of the country is going to be a blessing and bring victory to the people of the state and the region at large,” Oladeji told Punch.
- JUST IN: Sowore Bereaved Again
- BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano
- BREAKING: One Shot Dead As Gunmen Set EEDC Ogidi Office Ablaze In Anambra
Recall that the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) had warned the General Overseer of the Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor William Kumuyi, to cancel the planned crusade in Abia State due to the heightening security challenges in the South-East.
Click to watch our video of the week:
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected] Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611