Again, EFCC Storms Okorocha’s Residence To Arrest Him.
- The anti-graft agency urged Okorocha a presidential aspirant under APC to submit himself for arrest or honour a long-standing invitation to their office.
- [JUST IN] 2023: Another APC Chieftain Defects To PDP [PHOTO]
- 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Opens Up On Health Status
- 2023: PDP Reveals Delegates Eligible For Primaries
EKO HOT BLOG reports that the operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on Tuesday stormed the residence of former Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha.
The anti-graft agency team stormed the residence of the former governor in the Maitama area of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) to arrest him over corruption allegations.
They urged Okorocha a presidential aspirant under the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC), to submit himself for arrest or honour a long-standing invitation to their office.
In a video obtained by Channels Television, the EFCC operatives were seen within the premises of the former governor.
It was gathered that on arrival, the agency barricaded the residence of the presidential aspirant.
According to them, none of the members of Okorocha’s family would be allowed to leave the compound until they produce the former governor.
- JUST IN: SERAP Charges INEC To Publish Financial Transactions Of APC, PDP, Others
- BREAKING: Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt As Chaos Erupts In Bauchi Over Alleged Blasphemy
- BREAKING: Violent Protest In Abuja Over Council Chairmen Tenure Extension
The operatives, who were later seen screening people going out and coming into the premises, also warned the mobile policemen attached to Okorocha to withdraw from the residence.
Click to watch our video of the week:
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected] Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611