Buhari warned that killings across the country were part of the plot to cause division and hate among the populace
- The presidency said terrorists and bandits have been reduced to scavenging from artisanal miners and farmers for survival
- Again, EFCC Storms Okorocha’s Residence To Arrest Him [PHOTOS]
- EFCC Re-arraigns Dasuki, Yuguda, Others Over N23.3bn Fraud
- Okorocha Home Invasion: We’ve No Option Than To Arrest APC Aspirant – EFCC
EKO HOT BLOG reports that President Muhammadu Buhari has decried “the senseless loss of lives” in Borno and Katsina States.
A statement by spokesman Garba Shehu said the President holds the victims in his thoughts and his prayers.
Buhari warned that killings across the country were part of the plot to cause division and hate among the populace.
The Nigerian leader, however, assured that the perpetrators would be brought to justice.
The presidency said terrorists and bandits have been reduced to scavenging from artisanal miners and farmers for survival.
The government appealed to citizens to “be at our strongest in times like this.”
“Nigerians must come together, in proud defiance of those who would seek through terror and violence to divide us along religious, political or ethnic lines”, Shehu noted.
- SERAP Charges INEC To Publish Financial Transactions Of APC, PDP, Others
- Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt As Chaos Erupts In Bauchi Over Alleged Blasphemy
- Violent Protest In Abuja Over Council Chairmen Tenure Extension
The statement urged the people to face “cowards already fading in strength, number and willpower as one”.
Click to watch our video of the week
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611