Popular Nigerian Journalist Arrested By FIB.
- The Oyo-state-based broadcaster and social activist Oriyomi Hamzat is the owner of Agidigbo 88.7 FM, Ibadan.
- JUST IN: Terrorists Invade Bishop Kukah’s Church Kidnap Priests, Others
- BREAKING: Again, EFCC Storms Okorocha’s Residence To Arrest Him [PHOTOS]
- [JUST IN] 2023: Another APC Chieftain Defects To PDP [PHOTO]
EKO HOT BLOG reports that Oriyomi Hamzat, a popular Nigerian journalist has been arrested by the Force Intelligence Bureau (FIB) and is being transferred to Abuja.
The Oyo-state-based broadcaster and social activist Oriyomi Hamzat is the owner of Agidigbo 88.7 FM, Ibadan.
The State Intelligence Bureau (SIB) in Ibadan invited Hamzat, before handing him over to the FIB.
The FIB is the apex of intelligence gathering in the Nigeria Police Force (NPF). It is the only arm of the Force that provides Intelligence on Crime and National Security.
It is not yet clear why Hamzat was arrested.
But this news platform understands that Hamzat has been championing the call for justice for Timothy Adegoke, the late master’ student of the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, Osun State.
Since Adegoke mysteriously died in Room 305 at Hilton Hotel and Resorts Ile-Ife in November 2021, Hamzat has been on the hunt to track down his alleged killer(s).
- BREAKING: Buhari Sacks CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele
- JUST IN: Boko Haram Kills 45 Farmers In Borno
- JUST IN: SERAP Charges INEC To Publish Financial Transactions Of APC, PDP, Others
When this reporter called the police to get comments from them about why Hamzat was arrested, the personnel asked him to “come down to the FIB office”.
Click to watch our video of the week:
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611