Tinubu Extends Philanthropic Gesture, Donates N75m To Victims, Church.
- The Presidential hopeful donated a hefty sum of N75 million to victims of the deadly attack on a Catholic church in Owo on Sunday.
- 2023: We’re Not Slaves, We’ll Support Peter Obi — PDP Chieftain Reveals Stance
- [JUST IN] 2023: Tinubu Support Group Sends Strong Warning To Buhari Over Imposition Of Successor
- JUST IN: APC Announces 18 Sub-Committees Chairpersons To Elect 2023 Presidential Candidate [FULL LIST]
EKO HOT BLOG reports that the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has extended his philanthropic gesture to victims of the Owo massacre.
The Presidential hopeful donated a hefty sum of N75 million to victims of the deadly attack on a Catholic church in Owo on Sunday morning.
Speaking at the Palace of Olowo, Oba Ajibade Gbadegesin Ogunoye during a condolence visit in the company of Arakunrin Akeredolu, Tinubu condemned the violent attack on innocent worshippers and described the attack as an evil that must be defeated saying there is no place for such hatred and wanton taking of innocent lives in our country.
Tinubu gave the sum of N50 million to the victims and N25 million to the Catholic Church.
This news platform had earlier reported that the deadly attack claimed over 50 lives including women and children. Governor Akeredolu, who shed tears on visiting the scene of the incident swore to capture the culprits.
“What has happened here today is tragic. No better way to qualify it. It is the most tragic event! Horrific! What we have seen in America is a child play to what has happened here. That it happened in a church, to say the least, is most condemnable.
I feel terribly sad, and I can understand our people are in sad mood. Nobody will see or hear what happened here that will feel safe.”
“But let me tell you, we have a duty to protect you. Our security agencies lost about two men. It was not an expected attack. It was sudden. How they entered and escaped is still surprising. What has happened met us unexpectedly.”
- 2023: Onanuga Reveals How Tambuwal Betrayed Wike For Power To Remain In North
- BREAKING: APC Releases Names Of 13 Presidential Aspirants On Safe LIST
- JUST IN: Panic In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Camp As North, South East, South South Reportedly Endorse Lawan For President
“On this matter, don’t retaliate. We know what to do and you will hear it. The perpetrators will never escape. We are after them. And I can assure you we will get them. I am not boasting.”
Click to watch our video of the week:
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected] Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611