- Total cases confirmed – 256,352
- Total cases discharged – 250,131
- Total deaths recorded – 3,144
- NCDC Reports 27 New Cases
- FG Receives 3.2m J&J COVID-19 Vaccines From Italy
- Uganda Records Zero Admitted Cases Of COVID-19
EKO HOT BLOG reports that the latest figures by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) confirms that Nigeria now has a total of 256,352 COVID-19 cases.
In its latest case update dated June 9 – 10, the NCDC reports 88 new cases with no COVID-related deaths.
The new cases were reported in 6 states – Lagos (79), FCT (4), Kano (2), Nasarawa (1), Oyo (1) and Plateau (1).
88 new confirmed cases of #COVID19Nigeria;
— NCDC (@NCDCgov) June 11, 2022
According to the NCDC, no case was recorded in Bauchi, Ekiti, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Rivers and Sokoto States.
- NCDC Confirms Deadly Delta Strain In Nigeria
- Origin Of COVID-19 May Never Be Known – US Intelligence
It was gathered that out of the total number of confirmed cases in Nigeria, 250,131 cases have been discharged while the death toll still stands at 3,144.
Click to watch our video of the week
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected] Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611