Sunday Igboho Attacks Olubadan, See Why.
- Igboho is displeased with the honour bestowed on Governor Ganduje, saying it is “totally wrong”.
- BREAKING: Terrorists Attack Another Church, Kill 3 Worshippers, Abduct Many
- [JUST IN] Owo Massacre: Atiku Donates N10m To Victims As Mass Burial Begins [PHOTOS]
- Gunmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Kogi
EKO HOT BLOG reports that Yoruba Nation agitator, Sunday Adeyemo, famously known as Sunday Igboho, has reprimanded the Olubadan of Ibadan, Oba Lekan Balogun, for conferring the chieftaincy titles of Are Fiwajoye and Yeye Aare Fiwajoye on the Governor of Kano State, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje and his wife, Hajiya Hafsat Umar Ganduje.
Balogun had said the choice of the recipients was based on merit, not monetary inducement.
But Igboho is displeased with the honour bestowed on Governor Ganduje, saying it is “totally wrong”.
- BREAKING: Fr. Mbaka’s Followers Protest Ban Of Adoration Ministry
- Invade Abuja Estate, Kidnap Residents
- BREAKING: Tears As Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Church, Kill Worshippers In Owo [VIDEO]
In a video shared on Facebook, the separatist leader who spoke in Yoruba, wished Oba Francis Olushola Alao, the Olugbon of Orile-Igbon, a happy birthday, while insisting on ‘Yoruba Nation’.
Watch the video here
Click to watch our video of the week:
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected] Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611