Buhari nominates Muhammed Shehu as RMAFC Chairman
- …Shehu’s nomination was contained in a letter read at plenary by Senate President, Ahmad Lawan.
- Family Petitions IGP Over CP’s Release Of Suspected Murderers Of Member
- Lagos Demolishes Distressed Building In Bariga
- Lagos Reaffirms Position On Renewable Energy
EKO HOT BLOG reports that President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday has urged the Senate to screen and approve the appointment of Alhaji Mohammed Shehu as the Chairman of the Revenue Mobilization Allocation and Fiscal Commission (RMAFC).
Buhari’s request for the confirmation of Shehu was contained in a letter read at plenary by Senate President, Ahmad Lawan.
- Sanwo-Olu: Our Achievements Describes Our Words In Lagos
- Tinubu Reveals How He Won, Says There Was Gang-up Against Him Before Primaries
- Long Queues As Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos Metropolis
The letter reads in part: “In accordance with the provision of Section 154 (1) of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as amended, I am pleased to forward for confirmation by the Senate, the appointment of Mohammed Bello Shehu, as the Chairman of the Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission.
“It is my hope that the Senate will consider and confirm the nominee in the usual expeditious manner.”
Click to watch our video of the week
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected] Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611