Pastor Enenche Makes Shocking Revelation On Nigeria’s Condition
- The man of God announced God’s punishment on every killer and their sponsors, saying they would perish the same way they kill others
- 2023: Things To Know As APC Presidential Primary Begins Today (FULL UPDATE)
- Adamu Behind Plot To Make Lawan Presidential Candidate – APC Govs Allege
- APC Will Coast To Victory Again In 2023 – Buhari
EKO HOT BLOG reports that the founder of Dunamis International Gospel Center, Pastor Paul Enenche has opined that the current starvation in Nigeria amidst an enormous abundance and resources is likened to glycogen storage disease.
Speaking at the just-concluded National Healing and Deliverance crusade in Abuja, organised by the church to seek the face of God ahead of the 2023 general elections, Enenche expressed displeasure at how criminals are arrested and allowed to go free without being prosecuted.
In response to the widespread security issues in Nigeria, Pastor Enenche announced God’s punishment on every killer and their sponsors, saying they would perish the same way they kill others.
He said: “In medicine, there is something we call Glycogen storage disease. It is a situation where what the body needs is there but the body is starving. That is the current situation of our nation Nigeria. Starvation in the midst of enormous abundance and resources.”
- Party Delegates Furious After Discovering They Were Bribed With Fake Dollars
- APC Announces 18 Sub-Committees Chairpersons To Elect 2023 Presidential Candidate [FULL LIST]
- You Need A Successor Who Can Protect Your Legacy – Orji Kalu Writes Buhari
“I have bad news for them, the nation shall be the burial ground for every killer and their sponsors in the land. I am so amazed that most of our people in this country behave as if everything is alright”
Click to watch our video of the week
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611