FG Reverses Ban On International Basketball Competitions.
- The Permanent Secretary Ministry of Youth and Sports development, Ismaila Abubakar made this known in a press statement.
- JUST IN: Confusion As INEC denies Extending Voter Registration, Insists On June 30 Deadline
- JUST IN: Igboho Sends Strong Message To Loyalists Ahead Of Wednesday’s Court Session
- BREAKING: Ex- NFF Secretary-General, Toro Regains Freedom
EKO HOT BLOG reports that the Federal Government has nullified its decision to suspend Nigeria’s basketball teams from all international competitions.
This was disclosed by the Permanent Secretary Ministry of Youth and Sports development Ismaila Abubakar in a press statement.
He said the latest decision is based on a letter of appeal from the Nigeria Basketball Federation (NBBF), signed by Mister Musa Kida.
In May 2022, the federal government announced a two-year ban on Nigeria basketball.
- BREAKING: Orubebe Joins APC After Attempting To Prevent Buhari’s Election In 2015
- BREAKING: Enugu Catholic Diocese Shuts Down Fr. Mbaka’s Adoration Ministry [See Why]
- BREAKING: Atiku Finally Picks Running Mate
Just two weeks ago, the Ministry of Youth and Sports development inaugurated a 10-man interim management committee to oversee the activities of Nigeria basketball while the suspension lasted.
Click to watch our video of the week:
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611