- Total cases confirmed – 256,958
- Total cases discharged – 250,177
- Total deaths recorded – 3,144
- NCDC Reports 27 New Cases
- FG Receives 3.2m J&J COVID-19 Vaccines From Italy
- Uganda Records Zero Admitted Cases Of COVID-19
EKO HOT BLOG reports that the latest figures by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) confirms that Nigeria now has a total of 256,958 COVID-19 cases.
In its latest case update dated June 21 – 24, the NCDC reports 138 new cases with no COVID-related deaths.
The new cases were reported in 5 states – Lagos (203), FCT (17), Rivers (14), Cross River (12) and Kano (1).
According to the NCDC, no case was recorded in Abia, Bauchi, Delta, Kaduna, Plateau and Sokoto States.
- NCDC Confirms Deadly Delta Strain In Nigeria
- Origin Of COVID-19 May Never Be Known – US Intelligence
It was gathered that out of the total number of confirmed cases in Nigeria, 250,177 cases have been discharged while the death toll still stands at 3,144.
A multi-sectoral national emergency operations centre (EOC), activated at Level 2, continues to coordinate the national response activities.
Click to watch our video of the week
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at [email protected] Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611